- Standard installation of air-conditioners upto Rs.1599 covers only:
- 1) Drilling of holes into a brick wall for taking out the pipes
- 2) Fixing a hole sleeve & Cap.
- 3) Fixing & Connecting indoor and outdoor units using the standard Kit provided by the manufacturer
- 5) Wrapping the pipe with seasoning tape
- Not covered as part of standard Installation charges are:
- 1) Outdoor unit stand - Rs. 750-1000.
- 2) Extra copper wire - Rs. 600-800 per metre (Two sized copper pipes will be used)
- 3) Drain pipe extension- Rs. 90per metre.
- 4) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 90 per metre.
- 5) Vinyl tape roll -Rs. 90
- 6) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC's - Rs. 600-800
- 7) Closing the holes with White Cement - on Actuals
- 8) Stabilizer
- 9) Plumbing and masonry work
- 10) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work
- 11) Carpentry work.
- 12) Core cutting fabrication and electrical.